- Isla and the Happily Ever After
- Nowhere But Here
- Six of Crows (Audiobook)
- Room (Audiobook)
- Lassoing the Virgin Mail Order Bride
I read 3 E-books and listened to two audio-books this month. I am getting a lot more into Audio-books and have been adding to my wishlist quite regularly at the moment. I didn’t read as much as a normally do this month. It is the first term of the school year and I have been insanely busy. I am really looking forward to April to try and knock some books of my TBR.
I absolutely loved ‘Six of Crows’.
Who doesn’t want to read a book about an impossible heist, set in the most spectacular world told from six different perspectives? Did I mention the six main characters are bunch of criminals and misfits? Did I also mention there is a sequel coming later this year?
Do yourself a favour and go and get this book today.
“The heart is an arrow. It demands aim to land true.”
Least Favourite Read:
I didn’t enjoy ‘Nowhere But Here’.
This book was far too predictable. The characters seemed to have no connection other than an initial attraction that made me want to continue to read. There was barely any banter and I knew what was going to happen scene for scene from about 10% into the book. Boring!
“I loved you before you existed, and I’ll love you after I’m gone.”
I am currently reading ‘Morning Star’ & ‘The Wall of Winnipeg and Me’. I am listening to ‘The Infinite Sea’ on Audible.
Posts made this month:
Life in General:
- Reading: The Wall of Winnipeg and Me
- Eating: Easter Eggs – So much leftover chocolate…I am not complaining though – delicious!
- Watching: Vikings – We are thrashing this show in my house at the moment. I love me some Ragna.
- Listening to: Kiiara’s new album: Low Kii Savage – I am obssessed with song ‘Tennessee‘ at the moment
- Working on: My website. Work has been soooooooooo busy that I have used my Passion Planner to set myself lots of goals to ensure I am uploading lots of new and exciting content.
- Loving: My new bookcases! I have been buying tons of books and lots of little trinkets to make my shelves look beautiful. I could lay on the rug and look at them all day.
- Anticipating: One of my best friends 30th birthdays and school holidays =)
April TBR Shelf:
April is school holiday time for me, which means lots of time to read and write reviews. Yahoooooo!
This months TBR is definitely ambitious, but I mean ‘Go big or go home’ right?
- Wolf by Wolf
- We are the Ants
- Front Lines